Friday, December 30, 2011

DRAGON >.<

So,it will be 2012 in about 1 day+ which is also the DRAGON year ^^ and of course,school reopens on the 4th day of 2012. When I talk about school,there are several questions that pop up in my mind.

As I am going to Form4 next year,which class will I go to? I'm sure most of you want to know that too. Who will my classmates be? Who am I gonna sit with? This is the most important one because if you sat with a talkative friend,you won't pay attention in class but if you sat with someone you are not happy to sit with,you would regret. The worst problem is I don't even know who will be in my class,so I can't decide who I'm going to sit with. I just pray and hope I will get a good seat :) but I'm too lazy to think about all that,so let's wait and see what'll happen on the 4th of January 2012.

So,do you have a wish for the new year? Well,I have one...a few,actually. I'm a little greedy XD First,there's this concert on the 14th of January and I really want to go. Honestly,I've never been to a concert,so I hope I can go :) Please pray for me! ;) Next,I hope that next year will go smoothly for me and that my father will be able to do well in his work,also,that my brother,sister and I will do well in our studies. Most importantly,my family and I will be safe and healthy throughout the year. :) Well,these are all my wishes...

Wish all of you have a smooth and happy year in 2012! :) Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment