Sunday, December 8, 2013

Sick! /.\

Hi! My last post was in March...hmm, that was a long time ago. Now my exams are over and I'm leaving school for good, I mean I've graduated. I managed to stay healthy throughout my exams and now I'm sick :/

It all started with me eating biscuits and sleeping late. So, now I'm having a sore throat and I caught a flu since yesterday but I've just started taking antibiotics so I guess I should be well in a few more days. Haih~ all the food I could've eaten :( my dad even brought back lots of chocolate but I can't eat them yet. Well, I still can do lots of stuff though - watch TV, play games, read etc :) Hope I get well real quick and I can go swimming and go out with my friends ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment