Hi! I decided to come back to blogging after more than 4 months. Currently I don't have much news as I've been enjoying my break after high school till now. Yes, living life to the fullest xD Anyway, I started giving tuition to a 7-yr-old girl since January. Other than that, I'm just spending my time watching TV, playing games, sleeping and lazing around. Hmm, not very useful, I guess. Well, I think I improved my cooking a little :)
Oh ya, my plans after this! Ok I don't just spend all of my time slacking off. I did decide what to study in the future (which is soon) and IT'S....*drum roll*....FOOD SCIENCE!! It's not a professional course but after my research, I think I'll like it. Right now, I applied for foundation in science to 2 local universities but I'm still waiting for the results which will be out next month. I really really hope I get a spot in university *cross fingers* cause if I don't, I'll have to go to Form 6 and that means back to school /.\ My parents are not so well off to send me to private universities so, yeah.
That's all about my life currently and I'll be back with news of my uni entrance results. Stay tuned! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment