Saturday, April 26, 2014

Making snacks

    Since I'm so free, I decided to try making some snacks last night. I'm not sure what this is called but it's a common snack during CNY. It's quite simple to make, just take 'popiah' skin and wrap some chicken floss in it then fry it. Here are some pics. I admit it does not look very nice as it's my 1st time making it but it's edible :)



I used pork floss for this because I only have that at home.


Before frying...


Some of the better looking ones XD


The end product.

As you can see, there's only 1 plate which is so little but the wrapping took me about 3 hrs!! All my precious time /.\ By the time I finished, it was already late, so I went straight to bed. That's why I'm only posting this today. I guess that's all~

No comments:

Post a Comment