I ordered the Yakiniku (beef) RB.
It also comes in a set (RB+miso soup+pumpkin tempura) but I didn't order the set.
So nice it's RICE! The menu for the limited time RB.
My overall review: The wrapper they used was made of a plastic-polystrene kind of material which is not eco-friendly, so I hope they would use something else. Now, about the Yakiniku RB, it's actually like the Yakiniku Don (beef rice), just more attractive-looking and I think easier to eat (?) since it's a burger. The rice was a bit too soft for the one I ate but other than that, it's quite tasty. Another good thing about it, it's quite filling because it's rice. I ate about 5 or 6 sushi and this RB and I was full. (Of course, it might vary for different people.) It can be a bit costly but all in all, I'm satisfied with my RB. I greatly recommend it for light eaters ;)
PS: The above review is purely based on my taste. "One man's meat is another man's poison". I can't guarantee that you will like it too.


No comments:
Post a Comment