Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Holiday Update

It's my 3rd and final week of school holidays before I have to bury my face in books till mid November. Btw, I think I haven't written about my matrics and uni admission results. For the university, I got a course I didn't want so it's bye bye university for now. The 2nd batch matriculation results just came out on 6th and obviously, I didn't get it. *sighs* Well, I didn't really expect to get it anyway. Look how great my luck is.

There's no time for me to feel down or disappointed cause I need to move on from SPM and prepare for STPM now. FYI, I'm quite a perfectionist so, of course, I am aiming for 4As ;) That's why I'm making full use of my 3-week-holiday to enjoy. No more slacking once school starts next week.

How I enjoy my holiday without going out:
- Play games online and offline
- Watch dramas, movies & animes
- Read storybooks

Ummm...oh, sadly, I think that's all I've been doing *facepalm* I know that's boring but somehow I managed to keep myself entertained until now, so I guess that's fine by me. Ok, I did go out a few times for meals as my father is back for a week. I also visited my grandmother last weekend. In conclusion, it's still boring. This is how I live, sad case T.T

I think that's all I have to write in this post, bye! Peace~

No comments:

Post a Comment