Selca in the car~ *peace*
My dad parked the car outside the shopping centre and we entered. It was very cold and there were not many shops, as well as people. We walked around the place to see what shops were there and my mum got herself 2 cardigans from Cotton On. Before we even finished checking out the shops, it was lunch time and we headed to Wong Kok Restaurant to eat. It had a relaxing ambience and was quite comfortable. I personally liked the design of their menu.
The front cover and 1st page of the menu.
I ordered baked rice with cheese sauce - chicken chop as it had the chef's recommendation.It's kind of salty but tolerable.
This is Cheese baked rice with beef and mushroom sauce ordered by my mum.The difference between mine and hers is that mine has some pandan leaves to make it aromatic.My mum felt that it was too salty though.
My dad ordered beef fried rice which tasted the best among the 3 dishes, not too salty and the beef was quite tender.
Mum and happy dad while waiting for our lunch.
Mum & I :)
After lunch, we went to F.O.S to see some clothes. Some of the clothes were affordable so I got 2 pairs of long pants and 2 tops while my mum chose a pair of long pants. It all summed up to RM155+.
The pink top I bought.
The beige 1 is low waist and the pink 1 is high waist.
After shopping for clothes, we went into Jaya Grocer and my mum bought a few vegetables. Most of the stuff there are expensive as they had imported goods. It was something like Cold Storage. When we were leaving, I saw the Melona ice-cream and it was only about RM2.50 which is so much cheaper compared to the RM4 one I once bought in Won Korean Restaurant in Mahkota Cheras. My mum & I took one each.
Yum yum :9
I thought we would be going home after that but my parents decided to go to Midvalley too. It was 4+pm so the traffic jam had cleared. I was actually planning to get a pair of wedges since ages ago so I went to Vincci to look for a suitable 1 but sadly, I couldn't find 1 I liked and it was quite pricey. We walked around window shopping for quite sometime. That was when we entered this bakery (I forgot the name) which was under the Japanese "Komugi" bakery and saw macaroons. It's not like I've never seen 1 but I never ate 1. My mum also wanted to try that famous dessert so we bought 2 at RM4 each just for a taste. I chose the vanilla and green tea flavour.
It looks so nice I wish I could try all but it was too expensive.
I used to think that the inside was cream but I found out it wasn't.
It was quite sweet but I love sweet food. The vanilla was softer compared to green tea.
Dinner time came along and we dined at Canton-i at The Gardens which i s famous for it's roasted duck,I think. I was planning to order duck rice but my parent's decided to just order half a duck and maybe a bowl of rice separately. I was fine with it but as I was scanning the menu, I came across "Our Signature Wonton Noodles w/ Jumbo Prawn Wontons in Soup". Its name quite long but it attracted my attention so I decided to try it. My mum was actually shocked when I said I wanted that as I was a "rice pot", meaning I loved rice. I normally like to choose rice-based dishes for my meals but I guess felt like trying something different that day. My mum went for porridge as she wasn't very hungry and my dad ordered rice and some tofu to eat with the duck.
My noodles. They were very generous with the wontons as there were 4 of it.
I think it tasted ok but I'd still prefer rice.
Roasted duck.
Expensive but nicely roasted. The skin was crisp and I loved it.
Deep fried pork intestines with fish congee
After the scrumptious meal, we visited The Robinsons and my mum shopped for a bag to replace her current 1 which was almost spoiled. We walked around seeing bags and found a Japanese brand bag which was on sale (50% discount). My mum liked it and so do I, so we got it. My dad paid for it which was a rare thing >.< Before heading back, my dad a backpack which he thought would suit me and asked if I wanted it. It was RM150 after discount and I felt it too costly but my parents kind of insisted that I take it. There were 2 colours - pink and blue and both looked nice. It took me some time to make a choice and I ended up taking blue as I felt that pink was too girly for me. I don't regret my decision and am very happy as well as thankful to my dad for buying me the bag. I love you, papa!! <3 p="">3>
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'll continue about Father's Day here as there is nothing much to write. I bought my dad dinner at Pappa Rich in M.C. to celebrate Father's Day. I actually felt a little bad for making him spend so much the day before, sorry! The funny thing was that my dad forgot to bring his wallet out when we had dinner which was such a coincidence as I was going to pay for the meal. My mum joked that he left it at home on purpose XD
My dad has always been treating me like a princess and I love him a lot. I am extremely grateful for having such a great father and I hope to be able to repay him for everything he has done for me. Thank you, papa!! ^^ Happy Belated Father's Day again! Stay healthy and happy always~




















No comments:
Post a Comment